How To Create Your Personal Development Plan?
- Michael Davis
How to Draft a Strategy for Your Own Professional and Personal Growth – When writing a PDP, there are seven stages that need to be taken:
- Create some personal objectives for yourself.
- Give those aims the highest priority.
- Put a time limit on yourself for when you want to accomplish these goals.
- Recognize both the potential and the dangers.
- Enhance your existing abilities and expand your scope of knowledge.
- Make use of the resources provided to you.
- Measure your progress.
What makes a good personal development plan?
Personal Development Plan for Motivation in 2019 | Brian Tracy
Create a plan of action that is SMART. In addition to this, it is essential that the goals that you establish for yourself be distinct, quantifiable, and doable. Using the SMART technique, in which goals are kept specific, measurable, attainable, realistic, and time-bound, is an excellent strategy to guarantee that this will occur.