How To Create A Personal Development Program?
- Michael Davis
How to Draft a Strategy for Your Own Professional and Personal Growth – When writing a PDP, there are seven stages that need to be taken:
- Create some personal objectives for yourself.
- Give those aims the highest priority.
- Put a time limit on yourself for when you want to accomplish these goals.
- Recognize both the potential and the dangers.
- Enhance your existing abilities and expand your scope of knowledge.
- Make use of the resources provided to you.
- Measure your progress.
What a personal development plan should include?
Personal Development Plan for Motivation in 2019 | Brian Tracy
A Personal Development Plan, also known as a PDP, is a documented plan that outlines your goals, what strengths you already have in those areas, what you need to change in order to achieve those goals, and what skills you need to improve in your areas of weakness.
How do I write a PDP plan?
It is important that the goals you have for your professional development plan be SMART goals (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant and Timely). If you use SMART objectives, they will be trackable, which will make it simpler for you to update your personal development plan (PDP) when you accomplish significant milestones.