How To Become A Meditation Coach?
- Michael Davis
Certification as a Certified Meditation Instructor necessitates the completion and/or verification of one of the following certification requirements in order to be awarded the certification:
- Applicant must have finished an approved education program that has been around for a while in order to qualify for the position of Meditation Instructor. Candidates for the Certification are required to demonstrate that they have successfully completed a program of continuing education that has been sanctioned by The American Institute of Health Care Professionals, Inc. The educational requirement that must be met in order to submit an application for Certification is successful completion of the appropriate education courses. This course offers 190 contact hours of continuing education all in one convenient package. To view the whole program, click here.
- Applicants and candidates for certification are required to fulfill one of the following criteria in order to participate in the program. This requirement applies to everyone who wants to get certified.
- Is a qualified medical practitioner who holds a license to practice that is not only valid but also up to date
- possesses a bachelor’s degree or higher in a field related to health care practice, such as psychology, counseling psychology, human services, sociology, religious studies, behavioral health, social services, crisis intervention, expressive art therapy, grief and bereavement, hypnotherapy, public health, or a field with a similar focus.
If you are interested in discovering whether or not you satisfy the requirements for this certification program, please click here. Please fill out an Inquiry Form and submit it by clicking on the following link: Access Is Granted Here.
Can you make money as a meditation teacher?
Although ZipRecruiter has seen annual salaries as high as $136,000 and as low as $15,000, the majority of Meditation Teacher salaries currently range between $28,000 (25th percentile) and $62,000 (75th percentile), with top earners (90th percentile) making $112,500 annually across the United States. These figures are based on the current market.
How do I start a meditation teacher?
2. Hone your practice. – To really put what you preach into practice is the most fundamental need for being a teacher. It is imperative that you have a well-established personal practice if you intend to instruct others in the art of meditation before you may do so.
To get started, schedule some time in your day, every day, to sit quietly and reflect (a 10-minute morning session works best for me). You may also enhance your knowledge by going on meditation retreats, meditating with friends, and, most importantly, engaging in conversation with members of the meditation community.
If you allow yourself to be exposed to a variety of viewpoints and approaches, it will help you navigate your own profession and better understand the kids you will eventually teach.
How do you sell guided meditations?
Make sales using your company’s online store or website. For many therapists and practitioners, digital sales can represent their largest source of income due to the low overhead costs (no physical storage or warehousing or shipping is required) and access to international markets.
- Digital downloads have become a very popular, instant way of purchasing hypnosis, self-help, and guided meditation audio products.
- The question now is, how can you get started selling your files on the internet? You can generally choose between the following three paths: You may sell downloads of your guided meditation on your own website, using an e-commerce platform like Shopify, or through digital retailers like Amazon or iTunes.
Continue reading to learn about the benefits and drawbacks of each approach. You may make money selling downloads by utilizing your own websites and various social networks. You may avoid dealing with digital stores altogether by selling your audio items directly to customers and website visitors thanks to the wide variety of internet technologies that are already at your disposal.
You may avoid having to pay the fees charged by companies like iTunes and Amazon for each sale by taking advantage of this strategy. In addition, you will have total control over the price, branding, and content of your items. The procedure is not overly complicated; simply upload your audio products to one of the online tools, such as those that are listed below, and then add the widget or audio player that the online tool provides to your websites, blogs, and profiles on social networking sites.
They will manage the entire procedure, from the payment to the delivery, so that you can concentrate entirely on the items and the promotion of them. The following is a list of some of the most prominent platforms that will make it possible for you to sell downloads through your website.
- These platforms all perform the same job, but their approaches to fees, pricing, and audio formats might vary widely.
- BandCamp SendOwl PayLoadz Selz.
- com The website Flickrocket.com Getdpd.
- com Platforms for Electronic Commerce: Create your own online download marketplace.
- E-commerce platforms give users the ability to construct and manage their own unique online stores.
These platforms provide all of the necessary tools to guide users through the store’s initial setup, design, and pricing, in addition to other features such as safe payment processing, marketing tools, and sales reports. You will have full control over the price as well as the branding, and you will also be able to offer physical items in addition to digital ones.
Before you start your store, most store platforms provide a free trial period during which you may learn the ropes and experiment. After the trial period, however, they often charge a monthly subscription, while some will instead take a portion of your sales. There are now hundreds of different platforms; thus, before deciding which one is most suited to your particular business and goods, it is a good idea to take the time to test out many different platforms and compare their pros and cons.
Square Space Shopify Volusion 3DCart BigCartel Selling digital downloads through online retailers such as iTunes and Amazon. If you choose a digital distributor, you will be able to sell your audio items on hundreds of different online music retailers, including iTunes and Amazon.com.
- You will have almost no control over pricing, which is typically 99 cents per track, and limited opportunities to add branding, descriptions, or to include supporting materials along with the audio.
- This is a significant drawback to this strategy because this business model is primarily focused on selling popular music downloads.
Every distributor will be responsible for developing their own pricing scheme. Some companies choose to charge an upfront price all at once, while others may charge a smaller upfront fee but take a percentage of your sales instead, or they may charge an annual fee that is paid on a recurrent basis.
After the online retailer and later the distributor have taken their respective cuts, you will start receiving royalties for your work. Check out the following digital distributors that we recommend. DistroKid ReverbNation TuneCore To come to a conclusion. When it comes to the do-it-yourself method of selling downloads, there is a common understanding that the three methods are not mutually exclusive from one another.
It is recommended that digital distribution be utilized in conjunction with either a website or an online store in order to provide your customers with access to as many different points of purchase as feasible. When it comes to selling digital downloads, the process of distribution is just half of the equation; the other half is promoting your products and generating sales.