Who is Steven Campbell and How Does He Know About This Stuff?
I have been a professor, speaker, author, father and husband – married for over 47 years – who has been teaching Tame Your Mind for colleges, universities, businesses and audiences for over 30 years.
All of this really began when I was laid off during the Great Recession of 2008
This could have been the most terrible time in my life, but it wasn’t – thanks to the book I wrote titled “Making Your Mind Magnificent.”
Since then I’ve gone on to:
• Create a business and life that I love that allows me plenty of time with my family.
• Speak and share my message with over 32,000 people
• Become a regular speaker at the Commonwealth Club of San Francisco.
• Host my own radio program every Wednesday morning on KOWS.FM.
• Continue to sell my book which is now in it’s fourth printing!
I did this all at the age of 62!
IT’S NEVER TOO LATE TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE – UNLESS YOU SAY IT IS!
I want you to use my discoveries to optimize the messages you are giving to yourself all day long.
• Spend some time exploring my blog to get a sense of what I teach. My blogs are designed to help you change what you are saying to yourself about yourself all day long.
• Subscribe to my newsletter to get all of the latest and greatest high-quality content about building an online business.
• Enjoy my radio program titled “Making Your Mind Magnificent” each Wednesday morning at 9:00 am on KOWS.FM
• If you’re interested in mindset coaching or hiring me to speak at your event, contact me here.
THAT’S THE WONDERFUL POWER OF COMMUNITY
what my clients say
Tame Your Mind
Unleash Your Life
A four hour masterclass in
creating a positive mindset
Learn how to change your thoughts in the privacy of your own home, on your commute, and at your own pace.
GET THE BOOK
Tune into KOWS 92.5 radio every Wednesday morning from 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. for Steven’s radio program. Learn about practical applications of the latest research in physiology and psychology of the brain, listen to experts and call in your questions.